Estee Lauder Double Wear: Stay-in-Place Foundation Review For Dry Skin

 This has got to be my number one foundation, I've been using this the past few months and out of all the foundations I have or have ever used this is my favourite, I heard a lot about this foundation and thought I would finally give it a go the lady at the counter colour matched me and gave me a little sample pot to try it out first and honestly I had so may compliments on my skin and my makeup even from the first time I applied it had given me a completely flawless look.



My kind of skin type is normal around my face, however, the centre, under my eyes and down my nose can be extremely dry/dehydrated. I told the girl at the counter what problems my skin had and what I looked for in a foundation and she pointed me to the 'Stay-in-Place' Foundation, I don't feel like this drys my skin out or makes my skin look cakey it just gives an airbrushed glow I love it so much the products I use before it is just usual serum, moisturiser and primer. I have used it with just the primer and also on its own and looks great with any so it is genuinely down to the foundation I then blend it in with a foundation blending flat top brush or a wet beauty blender I find they give you the best results for a flawless finish.  





 The finish is semi-matte which gives a more natural look, it's not tacky it drys pretty quick on the skin but still gives you the right amount of time to blend. there is a huge shade range so your more likely to find your perfect match its honestly the best product iv used (makeup wise) and have advised my sister to try this and she loves it again she has the same dry/dehydrated skin and it works for her she told me she got loads of compliments and that she noticed the flawless finish when she first tried it. It stays in place literally all day and is known for its 15-hour staying power which I agree with for sure.



My shade is Desert Beige 



So if you have dry skin and looking a foundation id say you should give this a go it looks amazing on the skin gives you a medium coverage which is buildable, great for parties and nights out or even a day to day. best product I have ever used hope you enjoy it too.



Leave me some comments if you have tried this and what you thought about it. 
hope this was helpful. 

XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts