Must have lip products this winter!






My go to colors this year for winter are more on the nude side. I like the darker nudes for this season as well as the berry colors and also this berry, red kind of color from KIKO (Mirage) this is a super pigmented lipstick, it's more a festive color I'm not as bold to rock a really bright color however this is very wearable, it does stay for a long time so you are rarely re-applying during the day. but the best part of this is the packaging I am a sucker for really cute aesthetically pleasing products its a metallic golden shell with a magnetic lid.



I got this on sale  in Kiko and they have stopped selling this product, however, you can still buy it on eBay 





 MAC lipstick is always a necessity for every season and every handbag. this season my choice of color is Twig it's a pink, mauve shade I love this color if I'm just running out the door this would go with any makeup look and every outfit definitely a favorite.








As you'll notice I have recently when 'NYX' crazy, its simply because they are so affordable and such great products, the pigmentation is so good the variety of products. whenever I I'm looking for a specific quality in a lipstick NYX never fails (personal opinion) this is a really nice pinky nude color so cute and just like the name Is like 'your lips but better' Natural look, non drying although I love to lather on a coat of moisturising lip balm it makes the lipstick glide on and doesn't affect the color and it can look mate without drying.









always got to have at least one gloss in your bag in the winter season think if it like the protective barrier against chapped lips most time I noticed a lip balm sinks into the lips adding moisture and when I need a lot more i use a gloss to as it has honestly saved my lips from the cold on numerous occasions this one from NYX is hands down my FAVORITE gloss its so buttery non-sticky I just love the thick sort of glaze it gives my lips.







For a matte look the NYX liquid suedes are amazing honestly like a perfect dupe for the kylie lip kits it has a mousy texture drys almost instantly and stays on your lips for so long even after you eat or drink the product just doesn't budge







last but not least my lip liners I would either use them on their own or, to line my lips before applying my lipsticks. the one on the left is the NYX liner in Rose Diaphane and on the right Rimmel liner in Spice. NYX is a more pinky nude (got to love my pinky nudes) again goes with everything. I find this one super handy as it is retractable so no need to sharpen and saves you product. Rimmel liners have always been a favorite of mine the pigmentation and colors are great with these.







Swatches of all the products





Comments

Popular Posts