What's New In Primark Winter Edition




Primark is really stepping up this winter they really are hitting the trends this season and I am love love lovvving it! I've been finding myself going back for more and they are delivering the goods each time.

Lets Talk Coats!




With it being winter and living in Scotland I've reached the conclusion that I cant survive winter without a fur coat, seriously I'm super bad with the cold so I love to layer and wrap up warm in winter and the fur coat is a must have.

This is a super cute, long line black fur coat that can really make an outfit. I love to wear this with some high waisted trousers or more likely a little skirt and some over the knee boots this is my favourite look lately and It also keeps you so warm in the not so warm months

It really was a bargain at only£30 its a coat well worth the spend and will last through to the following years to come. The size I have is a 12 (I am usually a size 4-6) but Primark jackets are always on the small side and I did want it to be oversized to fit my jumpers and knitwear underneath.

Fur, Fur, Fur!





Continuing with the fur theme I have picked up a few fur jumpers which is a huge trend at the moment and I have seen very similar ones at almost double the price in Zara and Miss Guided and a few other stores online. these are so cosy and really keep you warm, the only downside that I felt personally was the inside, I just feel like they could have stitched a soft fleecy lining or something instead the material it's just a bit rough... The jumper itself it a really nice piece and does have some weight to it.

I got this for only £12!!!! and I really am in love with this. Again I'd probably wear this tucked into something high waisted as it is quite orversized (I went for a size Medium (10/12)) and also has balloon sleeves, so for the bottoms, I like it to be tighter so I don't just look like a blob!

Pinafore, has this well-known "trending" print. with the cut and style is very flattering. I have paired this with the fur jumper to make it more cosy and warm for the season. It was only £13 and I got a size 4 which is still a little big for me but I can work with it.

For The Second Jumper



This is a similar shape to the previous jumper the only difference is the body is more a soft jersey material and its the sleeves that's the faux fur, the inside is the soft fleecy material, however, the sleeves are rough inside. It seems wherever the faux fur is the inside is a little different than you would expect. this doesn't really bother me too much I just felt like it would be worthwhile to say in case your not really into that sort of thing.

Again I've sized up and went for a medium in this light pink colour (they do also have it in black) and the price was £12.

It's Jumper Season




I got this jumper in my first shop at the beginning for the month and I can't seem to stop wearing it, definitely worth the £10 Is so soft and cosy and such a nice piece in my winter wardrobe. Knowing me I sized up (obviously) this is just the look I like to go for you don't necessarily have to I just prefer it.

I was drawn in by the high neck and the bell sleeve detailing its a nice change to just a simple knit jumper I find this style very flattering, I have it in this light grey colour but they also have a nice oatmeal colour too.

More On The Casual Side



The next jumper is like the title says, more on the casual side. less jumper more hoodie. It is a really oversized I went for a large this time. I like to wear this more as loungewear or out to the local shops or whatever. its this really nice pinky nude colour and has subtle detailing on the sleeves.

The Tops






Burnt orange, High neck, Sleeve detail!!!! what more do you need, Primark have some amazing little finds in there stores at the moment this being one of them at only £10 you wouldn't even have guessed this was from Primark and you would think the price is more likely to be triple of what it actually is. you could wear this in many different ways you could layer with it or just wear it with some high waisted trousers and a belt to accessories either way its a nice little to you can dress up and dress down.


It's All In The Sleeves





This is my favourite, Again another piece that I can't stop wearing. The detail of this top is insane its made of a silky material that is so flattering with a high neck and ruched sleeves this top looks so cute paired under a little dress or pinafore or even just with some black high waisted jeans and over the knee boots this is my go-to casual outfit where it looks like you made an effort but really you've not it's so effortless and for £10 it's such a good buy.



I sized up on both of the tops because of the materials it was for the best and I'm so happy I did so.


PU


These high waisted black PU trousers are bomb!! they are so comfortable and stretchy definitely what I need in bottoms don't want to be unable to walk which some PU trousers have been like. They were only £13 and are such a staple trend piece that is still going strong. I like to wear this casual with just a plain white tee or an all black outfit is cute playing with the different textures in your outfits. I got my normal bottom size (6) didn't need to size up, like I said they are nice and stretchy and looks so flattering too.












Loving this shop at the moment hope you enjoyed my haul and found it helpfull I know sometime Primark can go through a "dry" period and I like looking to see if they have brought anything new out and right now they are killing it! on trend! and amazing prices!

Until next time my lovelies. X


Comments

Popular Posts